Fun moments with Saurabh Pant.

One of the most versatile writers - Saurabh Pant, I am glad you managed to have some time for this fun Interview.

1. Tell me Saurabh what belongs to you but other people use it more than you ?

Generally there are many things in my life that are very close to me but people use it more than my own self preservation but to make it clear in perspective of my native land you will have to get through the concept first.
My city that is known for it's prestige of culture with harmony believes in Public ownership and thus if someone rises greatly from amongst then he or she becomes 'child of all' which is to say that every person in the village or rural town expects great things from him or her.
this is a position which is certain challenge to fulfil but equally comforting because in your painful times they all stand together as it was in case of my broken thigh back in 2015.

Now as this concept is clear Let me make it more clear by mentioning about the impact I get from writing and thence my performance as a creative person that does come to perspective in context of the city's virtual percentage.
It greatly help my area's tourism to boost with equal global ferment thus The thing people use most in relative to me that belongs to myself equally is the position we all get together and this is the way by which it comes to actual perfection.It is the potential which we give to each other and by their backing up I have gained the digital success but they are equally benefited from it for which I am very deeply thankful to their inter-relation and hope that they continue to get impressed by with as I do by their equal cultural and social support that is most vital in all respects at large...


2. 'Existential solitude is my peace but I want to go beyond it to explore the land which is the sanctum sanctorum of imaginary world'? 

Beneath the river where boats connect making heavy noises there lives my essence.
Through the tunnels where all rail traffic meets that is my way to write being in them but also living them in my heart out.
A smile of peaceful house with family around encouraging for new ventures! That is also my strength in complete solitude.
And a quiet mountain where people live in hussle-bussle challenging your potential with asking your schedule is also part of my way to give the best I have in me as a writer which is only inspired by their constant presence for which I am grateful.

As far examples are concerned, half of my life has been in case of exploration for various reasons and it bring me through to the public sphere with noises and hassle all over and that challenge also lights the writer in me by exploring realist perceptions with more possibilities to make a great writing sphere.
There are ways for which I have explored in most of my life- first for chances to seek in consent of curing of vision loss, then for settled schooling and ultimately for quiz as an academic sport where I always find large gathering, complete noise and a huge place of influence to explore by making most of it.
Thus I love to be part of it trying to go beyond the solitude and peace and hoping to get more challenge that is perspiring for me to become a better writer all the time and this is what my take on it as well all the same at large.

Though one tip I want to give other writers in context of both either working in peaceful area or going bang in the loud public areas-
You need to recognize which work may suit you most easy when it is on the line to make things get in your sidelines.
If you are not able to recognize what type of writing work shall suit what kind of environment then your work even in hectic domain can cost you some problems and make no mistake writing errors require critical attention that can lead to serious complications for which you need to be on the right way forward.
Thus do realize how to work things out and if you are able to point out certain scenarios to your benefit in hustle-bustle and also use right application in peaceful solitude things can be really great in all respects... 

3. Describe your latest work either with a poem or a song or in any form of expression.Take it as a fun game and it should not be more than 10 lines.

 Surely for the fun of it, here I am going to present a short extract of 8 lines from my poetry eBook titled Asian Winds-
As a brief information to those who not know: This book was first published through Poetry Ireland in July 2018 in print and in January 2019 has been presented as an E Book on lulu. 
Now here you go on with the short extract as promised above

**Certain hope circle on surface once more,
The waves that were rushing has calm down,
The time for change, snatching old system, comes close!
As new weather also smile making all worries become drown.

Certain memories shine on the horizon in a separate approach,
The heat that was hot has become pleasant,
The time for making new laws, also glow, above!
As new weather start to spread its own crescent...***
 To give you and others a short piece of information- These 8 lines are from introductory chapter of the EBook and the poem to which it belong is known as 'New Weather'.
I am sure it will be enjoyed by those who will go through it and thanks lot for asking for such creative influence by sharing lines...

Official Lulu link of Asian Winds
http://www.lulu.com/shop/saurabh-pant/asian-winds/ebook/product-23949322.html

For free here also:
Asian Winds
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdb3euntvx07yfg/Asian%20Winds.doc?dl=0

Thanks for the chance-

4. during writing sessions, if you have to skip snacks, music and nap.
What would it be?
 It depends what type of project I am writing as various projects can differ in size, commitment and impression put behind them.
Generally I like music in skipping times between writing when I am generally focusing poetry of all sorts.
When it is obviously fiction writing like short-story, adventure writing or treasure writing, then I like to have snacks.
 And ultimately nap comes handy during research work as they require lot of energy, focus element and impression to decide what may present what type of cultural exclamation.
Thus all three comes to their place in different time of writing presence depending on what type of project is in need of the hour around.

Though one thing I would like to say that there is something more delicate and impressive than all these three mentioned above that has its impact on my writing.
It has to do with the calm and cool weather of my city Nainital and by its virtual presence it becomes great to work around.
It provides the essence of intellectual support, a web of great intensity that wants you to go on towards your adventure and go on and on to make it a sure entity.
 Thus it has its great presence in my writing styles and helps me to continue working in great spirits and provides phenomenal energy at large...

 5. In Childhood it’s green and in youth it is red and in old age it becomes black. I am sure you know this tasty food item ? Its a Riddle of a food item which holds a very important place in your culture .
Before explaining its impact in our culture, here is some factual information about it:
Origins: Nepal
English name: Bay-berry or Box-myrtle  
Scientific name: myricaceae buch-ham
Plant: Myricaceae
Source: An introduction to Nepalese food plants
Shared on blogger by 'Taste of Nepal'.

Now let me explain its significance in our own culture by which it is used for as well as how it has certain environmental role to play for in our areas-
Many times when people feel that they require some separate taste with sour qualities to look for they go for it where they are able to pluck them in large quantity when it's red and use it for their individual cultural as well as medicinal purposes.
Generally there are certain Ayurvedic components for which it can be used and for it's inner particle is also separately collected specially for people who have choking problems something getting stuck in their throat while having food for which it is applied and also it's sauce is used for certain digestive attributes.
Besides what we do in our culture that we utilize it for gathering purposes which is to say that the local neighborhood has the tradition of sharing their village 'gems' and whenever any house is indented by their village relatives, then they share these fruits across the whole neighborhood.
Thus there is also the symbol of collective intent behind them in our culture which shows the intent by which this fruit is utilized at large.

Finally here I would like to explain its significance in tastes of Nainital and how it is virtually an impressive container of cultural symbol-
As explained above that the fruit has a cultural symbol through distribution amongst neighbor, thus what it does most that it connects city with village making sure that both cultures continue to recognize their sharing habits.
It is also able to help in people's change of taste while going through them and thus the sour taste of fruit keeps people of the city interested.
There is also a procession of local salesmen walking through smaller towns of the city selling them during their virtual season which also connects the fruit to its local interpretations.
Ultimately what it does that it gives assurance of cultural taste and in the city that has multiple tradition it has its own unique place for which it is enjoyed, has great tastes and after clearing its seed inside people enjoy it in great enthusiasm... 

6. 'Writing irrigates the desert that our life has already become.'
What do you think?

Walking on shores with heavy sand not aspiring any perfection or silently trudging the villages where nobody knows you is a proposition of the modern catalyst life that has become a reality today.
It is a boring or more rather a critical position where time management has become a challenge to maintain on all costs with social speed and making only money has become an advantage to serve that hardly brings any joy after certain frame of economic essence.
It has become an empty vase with flowers not fresh or an empty basket that hardly promises ripe fruits of best nurtured hopes without which the life is hardly any great blessing to look for.

Therefore there is the need of certain cultural task or application that can serve in such heavy basking sunlight in our lives and for such fresh water resources in form of various genres of writing comes to aid helping us become pleasant with equal cultural impact.
In such situations the reason for this kind of a creative effort like writing comes to mind is due to things has become necessary that gives peace while it's progress is on and it also gives adventure on hand to make the most of it.
It has been certainly a promise of irrigated fields and give hope to live that makes it a special task not by it's virtue but also by challenges that come in all sorts while we are proceeding for it and make life freshen by committing to the mission in form of a writing venture.
This is why I am also sure that it irrigates our life’s which shall be  desert if it is not in our present day percentage stature as a creative measure and thence we shall consider it as part of our lifestyle whenever we feel that we are stuck with gloom of the desert at large...

7. The great hope of society is in individual character?
How your talents and achievements helped you to form such a wonderful personality.


Sun lights with empowering rays but moon awaits for its turn a present calmness- When it comes to my social stature you will generally find both in my nature.
Normally I am a busy person with my own ways, but in certain elements I have both calm lava that gives light and bursting volcano that threatens any possible mechanism if it comes to resolve challenges.
Thus I am probably a tactician by whom my surrounding culture gains momentum helping their positions so once they realise how they can opt to my nature it certainly help me as well as their own probable system.

Though as far my personality is concerned, I have a liberal perspective towards things that goes on about where I don't like to dominate completely but also let other have their say and if those words have some probable influence on improving myself I take that in my strides.
Normally as an author My personality has improved since I wrote my 1st book back in 2014 which has happened due to inspiration from many great people and specially my family and friend circle who I let them be part of things and allow their vital feedbacks that help in carving a better move around.
However in context of Quizzing I take advice very serious by those who are experts of the field and have played it in international level understanding it's vital core which help greatly and that also inspires other who want to contribute in multiple fields.
Ultimately there is one thing as a personal impact that I am very fond of and it is contribution of all which I feel better to make through, and as in nainital Public ownership is more impressive which means that everyone wants to share and be part of your commitment, it brings more vital perspective into account and help my personality settle with multiple social and cultural scope in all ways. 
Thus I feel as that to polish a diamond it's blacksmith is required and to carve house of small bricks an architect is need of hour- Same goes with my development as a person for which countless are responsible and thus at last My gratitude to all of them- Hope many more commitments to come on and shall aid in my inspirational attitude by their impact at large...


 I wish you all the best for your Future projects Saurabh.

Saurabh 's Words -

Once again heartiest of gratitude to Pallavi ji for her vital time, curiosity and the support she prevails by such author interviews.
It has been the 3rd time since but each time she is able to bring new patterns, more curious ways and is really thrilled by knowledge about the hills for which I am grateful to her and wish to thank her for all the support, calmness and backing up she gives through her author interviews in relative position to me as a visually impaired author.

Thanks for your kind words Saurabh. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I ?

Adventures of a Soulful Writer Part - 2