Adventures of a Soulful Writer Part - 2


1.You are a consummate writer, every time you have lots of writing works, how do you manage deadlines and what are the challenges that sometimes holds you back from taking writing projects?

There have been lot of challenges when it comes to maintain deadline and even drop out few lovable projects I might have gone on to follow. What happens sometimes that I do take projects, set them and decide to finish them in the next morning for the time being. What I find out though after setting them for morning that due to last night tiredness I wakes up late and I have to skip that project and have to set it for the end of the week which can be frustrating, But for me I start that to manage later on. Although it has earned me some scolding’s from those who expect me to submit the articles on time being a Content writer, But apart from that when it comes to Books or E Books I always manage to catch up later on and settle them and even find it easy to edit the selected material that makes it look like much better than it's earlier settlement in concerns of writing.
What is the issue with time that It doesn't wait for you to turn around your mistakes or justify your deeds. It's the same with me even being the author of International level. Intact, at the international standards, the expectations become handier and sometimes not standing up to them can become messy in concerns to the Deadline put in front. to make things happen effectively, I force myself not to take serious tension or worries even I have skipped on the Deadline but to work on the present Acting on my own will than the forced time limit that is always an added value and can sort out pressure which can reduce things to trouble and thence I work on my own accord and let the time dictates it's own terms.
All that I can say that in concerns to cancelling, I never focused the theme harder and forced myself either to convince my bosses that I still have the ability to convert the things to my side even after the end of Deadline I would request a proper timing; or I forced myself all the time that if I skip the deadline, I must get ready for the next deadline in myself. As far the completing the work is concerned, I have great support of gradually patient and calmer people who made the job easy for me. I hardly found those people who are hard tempered or shout or trite anguish messages to me saying that I have let them down by waiting games and late work thence I was lucky to find people in the right duration. All I can say is that maintaining Deadline is a tricky business and skipping them can make anybody panicky, but to make them affordable you need right people to go and that makes things look simple and perfect.

2. Tell us something about your new international book? How was your experience in working with your co partner?

It was only around May 2017 when me and Shounak pal (my book partner) thought to plan something fantastic to take over and till the end of the June after the arrival of my new book Warming Boom we found it easy to continue the targets we had set. We planned on a Romantic/humanistic poem collection and make it as a Co-authored work as my partner would be new to the international writing world and thence I would guide him on and make things easy for his virtual advantage so he can work out what to add and how to make things cooked together.
The book that is titled 'Feelings... Not Responding' got published on 9th of August, 2017 on Lulu press ink and it happened by the virtue of two minds combining together for something unique. We did put the poems on Humanity in the collection as well as on the feeling called Love. We thought that first part must be represented by Shounak Pal with poems in feelings and love as well as the 2nd part would contain my poems on contradicting his ideas within the poems which is to say on Violence, humiliation and struggle. The idea seemed to cook in a unique flair and due to its impact; The E Book rose to the impact and got published with nice cultural remark.
As far the experience is concerned, it was a nice one as I had already work in Shounak bro's foundation known as Papyrofix where we first dreamt the settlement of the poem collection. IN virtue to the impact, WE also have nice friendship and due to its virtual impression, I got a bit of flair by his support across the Bengali writing and readers community which is good to have. It has been an impressive remark and a good experience to contribute with my poems and continue and settle on the key perspiration by all accounts.

Official link of Feelings... Not Responding
http://www.lulu.com/shop/shounak-pal-and-saurabh-pant/feelings-not-responding/ebook/product-23288436.html

Official French link of Feelings... Not Responding
http://www.lulu.com/ca/fr/shop/shounak-pal-and-saurabh-pant/feelings-not-responding/ebook/product-23288436.html

Official Swiss-Franco link of Feelings... not responding
http://www.lulu.com/ch/fr/shop/Shounak-pal-and-Saurabh-pant/feelings-not-responding/eBook/product-23288436.html

3. What are your upcoming big writing projects?

As always every year since last year after the release of Triple Jimmy and A Glowing World, I and Nick sir try to put 1 new project every year, so my first priority would be to complete the poems for him in the new joint project we are up to these days. I am writing poems on critics of American Imperialism in this book and the analyses on its history are also done by the medium of the poems. The poems begins way back from Columbus discovering America and thinking it to be the India and thence the change of search by the new world and the poems end at the 10th part that is the year 1938 when the Isolation movement ended in US and it progressed further to decide to interfere the global territories. It would going to be real fun and the way Nick sir support it is becoming a nice fun now a days.
I am also observing my mountains and continue to research them on, so my efforts to put forward the Mountain observation are also in progress. I am not sure how long it might take to put the all chapters together, but as a bigger project I am working on it. What I am looking is the traditional and global ways both in comparative trends so it can take a virtue of time to concede and have proper analyses. I am individually also going to release what I felt about my Nainital and by all means, Once the issues are completed and I spring them together in a book, It would really be a great fun and it would make a virtual impact to understand our place in a much better way for the people who come and have lesser knowledge about the area.
Apart from this I am also working on my novel on the go. I published my first book as Novel from Power Publishers on 23rd of September, 2014; but there were countless flaws in it, not to mention the false author's intro and the effort to consume the struggle to get approval globally for the young rising writers from the visually impaired community. Now, Once the approval policy has been done and Indian government has supported us uniquely, I have written the letter to the Power Publishers that I want to re publish it by my own efforts on the International E library known as Scribd, Where I have already published 4 efforts this September, on 4th, 7th, 8th and 10th September respectively. I am up to edit all the errors on the book; I am trying to change the character's names and trying to reedit the book in a unique way with my original author intro to be republished, So it would look more dynamic- Thence it can also be added to my new bigger projects on the work.
Finally what is the bigger project coming at the end of this year is one more self-project in the form of a poetry collection. I shall not release it's name here right now, But I am sure it's on Asia like Burning Asia, but its much more environmental than political in it's approach and concept this time, But it's not similar to Warming boom either. I am working on a unique poem collecting with great efforts by Priya Verma on the cartoons so it can make the impact. We planned it in the early 2017, But we didn't get time, so working on it now and I hope that it would equally be emphatic with it's response as Burning Asia was in all formats.

4.Now you can say your books are available on some of the top big platforms.  It is difficult to explain the joy in words but still we want you to share it with your fans?

Everybody wants their books on Amazon like place first of all today as it is a popular place and demand lot of concentration to put upon; I was lucky having the strength and Power of my international publisher and by their virtue, They managed to spread it out in various Amazon stores first of all which was a good experience. The availability of my books on Indian, US, Australian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Mexican, British, German, Italian and other stores is a great relish and I am really thankful to the support of the Amazon global response as they have managed to spread out my poetry in Kindle and in other forms by tremendous effort of virtual impact.
Apart from that Kobo is one of the most accomplished E Reader website that has its repute not only in English but in other 7 languages internationally and can help in the most vibrant way. The effort was done easily and Kobo readers place did have a great venture to sort out as it put my Books on it's stores in French, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese and gave me a boost by spreading them out in a wider prominence by virtue of it's response and having the great settlements. What they did that they put my books as interests of their own infestations and when companies trust you and give you an emphatic trust to share, it becomes a hallmark and help you get the global advances which is a great back up for any visually impaired around.
However, in the sense of the great influence in bigger stores, the place known as EBook Online is also a unique place from where People can download the books for free and if it can spread the books to a wider prominence in its various international standards, it lifts the boost and by such value the things become easy. My publisher also managed to convince the chief managers and by this virtue, the books available in around 15 stores in Epub form by virtue of supporters of the E Book Online app reader they made it great feeling to have. They have taken it as their own responsibilities and it helps being an author if people come in front of you and make their priority to make impact.
Similarly it is a great feeling if your EBook is put on Goodreads, Book mate, Book shout and also on the Nook app reader systems of the Barnes and Noble which is apparently popular across as well as E book stores with their phenomenal book distributing and sales services. The eventual impact of the Booktopia in Australia with Collins book seller is of equal importance and in such virtue, I am deeply grateful to Nick sir support and the Lulu press ink's great initiative who put my books in these platforms and made my task easy to get popular and become an identical remark in the form of the Writer who craved the support by all he could get at large.
There are many other international stores where my books are and I am apparently not mentioning their names here, but one thing I can promise is that if you want to have response, it comes from your impact. What you want to deal with is the technique you approach when you are writing a book. If your pattern, system and decision to technically correct a book are perfect, you may find being Self-published author in the great remarks and that's what I learnt from Nick sir and made the things the most by his great support and the response of my team was equally potent by all means. 

5.Your books are published in different languages, how far do you think that this has revolutionised the field of translation career?

Yes my book has been in Most of the European languages and also in some of Asiatic languages as well. I do agree that doing translation is a generous asset and people do want an impression by using Translations, but as a career it requires a grit to help on. I mean translation is not something that you Google words of other language by some means and translate literally, But it requires patience skill and capacity to boost a virtual performance and accuracy to translate whatever has been told to do so thus As a career it is not an easy job to persuade as I do feel when I face foreign quiz contestants during my quizzing tournaments.
In such way, My books have been translated by the official people in the Lulu press ink who are technically professional and accurate, and as a career, if people want to join such place, They do offer job and people can visit their web links and sources; the way they offer, support and accept people from all the parts of the world is unique. They are an aspiring platform and have a worldwide access to various languages you want on. In this way, I do acquire gratitude for them to translate and as a career for others, Lulu like places open doors so people can visit them and have the best of impact by their services and opening careers. They don't separate on basis of region, country and social identities; they want pure talent and that's what I like about my international publisher which gets people freedom to choose and make global impact. 

6.Now a day’s digital media has reduced the trend of reading books because everything is available online. The joy of flipping pages of the books is very rare to see. How far it has affected book reading habit in youngsters?

As far my community is concerned, We are always surrounded with bigger page (Like your drawing pages) when it comes to Braille and it takes lot of pages, But yes it has reduced a mind set to follow when it comes to digital books for VI people. As far, the print page scenarios is concerned, There is not the whole world of reading that has gone to the digital shed and focused on only digital world. Whereas, they progress to focus on the digitising of the newspaper for example, they are equally available in print and people equally enjoy them. For similar instances, When the popular books comes to people's joy, They are equally interested to flip pages and enjoy them with tea as far they enjoy reading the text in night on their Smart phones and computer devices. In this way, a connection of digital books and print books is equally surrounded that makes the joy even bigger.
It's true that my most of books are eBooks, But when I first started with Affection never Dies, its' print impact did give me the boost in 2014, surely I am talking 3 years back which means a lot in the technological world; But what I am talking is that the joy of flipping pages and going through books has not ended yet. Intact, when I released Burning Asia in paperback in April 2017, People became desperate to itch their hands through and they preferred the printed medium than the EBook medium which had already got popular. Similarly, everybody can't easily get all the course textbooks on the web still and only their extracts are available thereby it is essential to go through the text in print and the high qualified minds also have a fun to go through. In this way, even at international level people want both the assets to work on and make fun bigger.
What requires most is that the governmental standards and high classified standards must not walk off and not quit the need of technical aspect to print books either in form of Paperback or to digitally create them in form of EBooks as both are vital, because it's equally cost them to make websites, bring digital efforts and promote digitised books as much it costs them to print the book and promote them at print circuits; Thus if both can be available its good as well as healthy for the readers and the joy of the flipping of pages and enjoying prints books shall continue for long time as it still require to teach a child basically from print or Braille (in Vi Cases) to make them grow and learn. You can't force a baby to take phones and start reading through, thus the value of Print books shall sustain in future.

Burning Asia Available Officially in Paperback now
http://www.lulu.com/shop/saurabh-pant/burning-asia-the-present-image/paperback/product-23157781.html

My first novel- Affection Never Dies
http://www.power-publishers.com/product/affection-never-dies/

7.Now can you say that being a visually impaired writer, you have created a niche for yourself in writing career and besides all the obvious challenges, there is still a hope for others in the community to come forward and live a life of his or her dreams? What do you think?

You have raised a good issue in concerns to the Blind or visually impaired community. I think that I have created an opportunity for myself, but saying that it should all be fine for everyone is a future to look after that can become a challenge. I am not denying that the Blind people haven't been to the media circle and book writing, intact few of my friends have followed self-publishing power and they have gained good results also in form of producing good quality content and even high classified books. The trouble is that the authorities where we go to consult, take guidance and make impact are still not able to accept our capacities and they continue to visualise us under the blind folds of inability and that's the bigger matter than giving time to make the positive energy of participating and creating opportunities for my fellow people.
What is easy to express is that there is a hope that I have created rather than the chance to survive and do good under the inclusive chances to settle. What I can say that I did go through many transformations and they were sometimes painful and sometimes good to be fair and taking guidance of all of them can become painful for my fellow VI people so I don't ask them to take the line I took on the grant. What I want from them is to take the advantages I have created rather than the struggles I visualised virtually. In such part, I have a generous advice to them that whenever they are granted schemes, donations or charity tricks; don’t get trapped in them as they are always earning sources for those who invest in you, so take your conventional root and standardise yourself. I only have the feeling that there will be lot of writing stars from my community in future, after I have set the example; that’s all I can say at the moment.

8.. If not a writer, what would be the second career option you could pursue?

Everybody knows that being born to a family that has served for the Governmental offices, I must have been preferred to join hands and make the most of it by cracking any local or state level governmental exams. I am still trying to convince, but I am yet to crack a bank exam and get a place as an official in a high rank local bank to lift my family mood. However at beginning I also once thought to be a professor when I was in college but then all the conspiracies at the end of my 3rd year and broken thigh didn't allow me to continue the dream altogether and I chose to go through the writing field where I find myself comfortable.
However, in past when I had vision and I was a small child, till I started loosing my vision at the age of 7 years and I completely lost it around 2006, I had a dream to be an ornithologist which I surely can't do now as it's risky an can damage my whole future by it’s virtual aspiration and realising that I can’t continue it as a goal.
It requires a very decent skill, knowledge of technical aspect of the birds and all the vision to observe the nature of the bird life and have unique hill climbing skills which I am not good at to proud off. By all means, I think I have done nicely to recover through quizzing to fulfil some part of my first dream, But I still find that choosing another careers would have been a different job. Let's hope I crack the coming bank entrances and get a fine job to go wit my writing skills that will lift my mood as well as help me  continue what I do basically and what I like to enjoy by all means.

9.Now, it is about your lovely fans. What message do you want to give to them?

A true ambition has lot of difficulties to be accepted. Many of my fans will have their firstly-preferred ambitions and they might have lost it out where to go and how to prove their ambition being successful. I have a word for them firstly- Whatever you have to choose, first have a foresight that to what level it can cost and to what level it can help you bring glory; once you realise virtual factors, you can go with the ambition and fulfil it for your own standards and bring delight to your family.
Secondly, once chosen sometimes people fall apart in the miseries and climaxes going behind their scene of life for a shorter term and then get disconnected. You may be able to recover with them, but sometimes it requires paying attention to them. What most of friends do these days that they fall to attention to the challenges coming through and they forget them quickly; What they say that if they would make them stay for longer time in their hearts, They will be heart broken and won't be able to stand again. What is my advice that if touch challenges can stay for longer time with your heart rather than your mind, They bring you the tougher skills and they are most important to exist otherwise you will stay for a shorter period in this competitive world and shall face exist very soon, So keep the challenges to your heart for a longer duration.
 Finally, People must expect a lot from me as I am doing countless writing moves but they are also keen that in what way I can be better or help them become better- What I want to say is that stay live on the present. Sometimes people go very far in future or stay so deep in past, so they become lost absolutely. You can take lessons from past and plan or better results in future, but what is most essential that you need to move with present and keep the task force of your mind; body and hopes open to yourself. Without being in present, you will almost loose all the hopes and that's my final message to my fans, Stay calm; choose right decisions and make proud yourself; every human is born for a cause in this earth and that cause must be fulfilled at large.What I want to say to the Fans, Don't quit- Whatever you do, don’t quit and that will prove your hunger. Some may deny you and some may kick you out, but you don't have to kick your heart out and that will do the trick at large.



Thank you note-

I would like to extend some Dear words to my lovely Journalist Pallavi Roy who I also call 'Ice-cream' as due to her fun for the ice creams and I am really lucky to have her as my team members who has helped me a lot by taking my interviews as Author. True to the word, I might not have got the impact around Delhi, Haryana and Bengal if you have not taken my interviews.
She took my first interview back around March in 2017 and she surprised me by giving it as my birthday gift on 4th of April 2017 as my interview got published officially on her blog which was a great feeling as a visually impaired and also as an author. Now she again took time to send me questions and ready to have my interview which I am sure going to be real fun as she is once again providing me the chance and it's a great feeling to have.
I am dearly thankful to you, wish you a great successive career as journalist as well as a scholar and As I said I am lucky to have you as my team members in my writing group so It's always fun with you on social media; God Bless you...


For more Information -
Triple Jimmy's Official published link:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/jimmy-boom-semtex-and-saurabh-pant/triple-jimmy-and-a-glowing-world/ebook/product-22823000.html

The official lulu link of Burning Asia (EBook)
http://www.lulu.com/shop/saurabh-pant/burning-asia-the-present-image/ebook/product-22923038.html

Another official link:
http://www.lulu.com/ca/fr/shop/saurabh-pant/burning-asia-the-present-image/ebook/product-22923038.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I ?

Fun moments with Saurabh Pant.